Thursday, August 13, 2009

Boom Boom Pow

As long as I can remember I have been a huge fan of music, not any specific type, all music for the most part. I am amazed at anyone who can strum, pluck, beat, or sing a note of music, probably because I can't. I actually fell in love with my husband instantly because he was sitting on the sofa just playing music on the guitar, that was the exact moment that I fell in love with him, even though he says that he does not play anymore, and that he is not a fan, I know better, he still loves music too.
So answer this for me, how is it that two people who have such a great love for music, end up with two small children who love to dance around to the song "Boom Boom Pow" by the Black Eyed Peas! It has got to be the funniest most endearing thing to watch. Rylan my ten month old gets this enormous grin on his face and starts doing the bounce, right on beat too! Aidan who is almost three runs around in circles like a crazy man! Of course I have to join in on the dancing, and don't kid yourself, my hubby does too! So here we are a bunch of crazy people jumping around to hip hop in our living room, all because Aidan says "I wanna git git boom boom".
Never underestimate what you will find joy in, because of you kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment