Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back to school

Well, today marks the one week point for my son returning to school, he began 8th grade last week. I have to say, there is something about having a routine every day, it seems to make things run more smoothly, I like that.
My 13 year old is really beginning to notice girls, there is a girl who he has known since pre-k, who he has developed a crush on. He sent her an email telling her that every time she says hello to him, he feels like he is going to throw up, but in a good way. Ahhh! to be 13 and have to go through all of that puberty stuff again, no thanks! But it sure is fun to witness!
My 3 year old is going through a phase where every time there is the slightest change, he melts down, my husband of course puts up with this, gets upset about this and so on, me? I just throw him over my shoulder and walk out of wherever we are, it can be exhausting having a child yell and scream like that, maybe I should invest in ear plugs!
As for my little Ry, he is my comic relieve, always happy and smiling! I am convinced that he is laughing at me, because he knows what he is going to put me through eventually!
Ahhhh! The joys of parenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment